Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Can't Forgive You ... Yet ...

I still couldn't find the reason to forgive my ex-bf ... We just broke up, and I know I have to forgive him ... And let all these go ... But I can't forgive him yet ... Maybe, because he don't even ask for my forgiveness ... Because he never think he did something wrong ...

I just have to let this out, can't keep it to myself ... I'm don't wish for his failure, 'Good luck in everything' ... That's the last words I said to him ... And I do wish him well ...

Somehow, as a human ... I still have to feel the hurts ... Maybe it's just my emotion talking, but I do think one day he'll know how much it hurt ... When you really want somebody, and your somebody is not even trying to want you ...

I'm doing this for myself ... As I stated in my previous post ... I have to be with someone who can appreciate me ... I won't do anything as a revenge, because it normally hurt both ways ...

I just want to let all this fade away, I just want to be happy ...

No comments:

Search This Blog