Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pre Perhentian

I did mentioned in my previous post about the 3days long shopping to prepare for my trip perhentian ... Hahah, kenapa sampai 3days ?? 1st of all of course, sebab ade keje ... & one of the most important reasons is that it's so hard to find summer outfit when it's approaching winter ... Hahah, dulu tade la kesah sgt pasal seasons ni ... Tetibe skarang baru terasa perbezaan nye, hahah ...

There are lacey dress everywhere, & sgt susah nak carik beach wear ... Except kat bikini department @Debenhams ... Or maybe during my 1st day shopping tade idea nak beli ape, after I saw that see thru top kat Debenhams baru dpt idea what to look for ...

& sebab saya kurus, so adalah sgt susah nak fit myself into a kaftan ... The shoulders are always big, & will made me sink in ... By the end of the day, I have to go with a see thru shirt which actually can be formal ... Depends on how you style it ... Now I believe ape adik cherry always say, 'Jgn mimpi la nak pakai kaftan' ... Hihi ...

Tade la see thru mane pun, maybe sebab the color ... But the color helps bring the vacation mood ...

So remember to shop for your summer dresses in the middle of the year, or else you'll end up looking around for 3days like me ...Hihi ... So here's the total damaged for the 2days trip, ;p -

1. Toiletries - sunblock + after sun + travelling kit rm50

2. Outfit - See thru shirt + sundress rm 110

3. Bags - Sling bag + tote rm420
Abaikan item ini, kebetulan carlo rino on sale that 1st day I went shopping ... So trus beli, kalau tak gigil jugak la nak kluar almost 5hundred for that bag ...

Hot pink sling bag & tote on my right ... Abaikan mate yg xbole bukak tu ...

4. Shades - matching color dgn handbag rm20 from Brands Outlet ...

Total Damage = plusminus rm600 ...

Mule2 ade jugak niat nak find wedges ... Nasib tak beli, kalau tak sure membazir ... Sebab memang tade mase la nak b'cantek2 kat pulau ... Memang bgn, makan ... Swim, snorkeling ... Makan, party ... Swim lagi, & sleep ... Ade la lebih feel to walk bare foot on the beach & tade makne nye nak jump from water taxi pakai wedges ...

I end up experiencing outfit shortage, even dah bawak extra shirt ... Sebab sampai2 trus tukar baju for snorkeling, balik snorkeling tukar baju lagi for dinner ... Then lepas dinner nak lompat2 lagi beriadah di tepian pantai ... & another change for bed ...

The next morning, bgn nak pegi makan ... & mandi lagi ... Then another change to get to the main land ... To make myself comfortable all the way back, you might need another change ... So imagine kalau pegi 3days ?? Make sure you enuf shirts & pants ... Hihi ...

I shud stop now, I miss the island :(

No comments:

Search This Blog