Thursday, June 14, 2012

Lie, Make it Real ... If it Doesn't Work, Blame Someone ...

Recently a major drama exploded among my circle of friends ... Korang pun tau, kawan aku bukan ramai sgt pun kan ?? I have no intention of revealing the details, sebab from my point of view ... It's something huge, maruah kau ... Maruah family kau ... & I'm not God to punish you ... It's all on you baby, you decide on your own all those things you did ...

No need to explain myself, neither to cover my S ... I apologized for things I did wrong, & I won't apologized for things I believe I do right ... Especially in something related to my religion, there's no tolerance in that ... Memang aku bukan baik sangat pun, but I know what's right & what's wrong ...

What you guys do is actually the same, you both created a lie ... & build more lies around your story to make people (or maybe yourself too) believe your lie is REAL ... So I stand strongly by my principle, I won't lie for any of you ... Friends or not, you shouldn't put anyone in the position to choose ...

Leave all those others out side the picture, just between me & you ... We both know who the hell is lying ... I choose to stay silent in this drama, & it's not like it's a kiss & tell contest ... I'm not going to trash her, just to make you feel better ... It's a sincere apology, just that ... So don't get ahead of yourself ...

I have a lot to say, since I've lost a lot for the past couples years ... But it's just not right to channel my anger publicly, even some other people already did - trash every single aspect of my life publicly ... They said 'God will do all the punishment for you, & if your lucky enough ... You'll be around to see how they got punished' ...

Just like what happened recently to someone who broke my heart, God took something from him as well ... & I'm lucky enough to have someone told me he lost that one thing he put all his faith in ... Sounds evil kan ?? But just don't be the reason for any of the bad things happened ...

p/s: find someone else to blame next time you come around a problem & stumble ... You did a fine job pointing finger for the past few events ~

No comments:

Search This Blog