Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Weddings-Marriage Personally

I've been attending weddings every fortnightly on average since last year, especially on school holidays ... Being in kk on 1 of my best friend's anniversary, light up the memories we had a year back ... Dulu kecik2, I attended weddings ikut my parents ... When I was little, I enjoyed it very much when they let the kids to put on 'inai' ... & I really2 love taking photos with the bride, REALLY ... Sampai jumpe bride yg tak kenal kat hotel lobby pun, I'll ask my mum to snap a photo for me ...

When u're a teenagers, u prefer to hangout with ur friends on weekends rather than following ur parents to weddings ... & during that transition from teenagers to a grown up women, weddings are something interesting to take part in ... Especially close friend's, since ur grew up together ... & it's interesting to be a part of one of their important event throughout ur stages in life ...

As a women, we always look forward on the wedding ... What u're going to wear, how you want your hair done ... U wanna find the perfect shoes to compliment the outfit, you go all around the city to find the right hand bouquet that will stand out ... For me ?? I would like a perfect husband to fit in all the beautiful details, yes ... I am that selfish, ;p ... But then u realize, that it's not that simple ...

Someone that look good, might not be so perfect to share your life with ... Because of different interests, & financial capability probably ... Someone who can make you happy, might not provide you the kind of wedding/life you've been dreaming of since you're little ... But someone who can give you all, might just not make you happy ... Maybe he'll spend more time on work, instead of spending time wif you ...

My opinion personally, it's something you tolerate when you decided to get married ... Quoted from a friend - "If I'm not that religious & have no family to care about, I would have marry the other guy who can give me almost everything" ... But she married the person she loves instead, & tolerate long distance marriage some more ...

While for me ?? Some might argue my current bf's capability, but I always refer back to my roots ... Pesan Nabi Muhammad SAW, pilih pasangan b'dasar kan 4 perkara - harta, keturunan, rupa paras & agama ... Tapi pilih agama, nescaya kamu akan bahagia ... My bf memang xbole nak provide harta walaupun die ensem, or b'kelakuan baik2 to be the ideal future husband ... But I can simply argue a topic, & he'll came in strong & clear on hukum ... Complete with the exact arabic term for the situation ...

That's what made him on the top of my list ... No matter what other people think or say ... So where do you stand in this argument ?? Will u marry your sweetheart even it's clear he can't provide u financially or spiritually, or a guy struggling to give you the best he could provide but somehow guide u to a better life each & every single day ... Or u prefer someone who drives sports cars, but spend 2hrs a day wif u because he's busy all day chasing business deal ...

For whatever you choose to prioritize, the most important thing is to deal with it ... You should well aware of those choices u made when u go for ur bridal gown fitting, prepare your mind & soul for the ups & downs in marriage when u pick up your wedding rings at the jewelry store ... & don't forget to pray & ask for guidance along the way, & seek for help when u come into obstacle instead of running away ...

As much as I love weddings, that's how much I adore my happily married friends ... Lots of luv ~

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Search This Blog