Thursday, June 28, 2012

I'm Waiting for a Train ...

You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you don't know for sure. But it doesn't matter, because we'll be together.

Haha, giler poyo ... Tujuan sebenar nak bagitau I'm bored as hell dalam office ni ... Since tomorrow will be my last day in the office, & sebab dah tender resignation letter ... Yes, I'm resigning by the end of the month ... Which is end of this week .. So I don't got any task since then, dah tak tau nak buat ni ...

I dunno, to some people ... Resignation tu cam a huge thing, mcm making decision nak kawen ... Back then when I moved back from Kerteh pun, ade la jugak rase sayu2 sket nak pindah KL ... Hahah ... But this time around, I just feel like it's a routine ... Something that I have to do ...

I resign atas tiket 'masalah kesihatan' ... Which is bukan la tak bole jalan ke hape, but my attendance was down hill ... Few days earlier, dengan azam & semangat berkobar-kobar ... I leave home around 6.45am since Monday, for 2days in a row ... Going back home yesterday, I dah bole raser my body tak sedap ... Mcm nak demam ...

I end up waking up at 7am this morning, I leave home before 8 ... Naseb Sungai Besi tak jem giler this morning, so I manage to reach the office ngam2 9am ... Berjaya jugak mengekalkan record above the red line for this week, yeahhh ...

My feet is freezing at the moment, as I'm sitting here writing this ... My point is, I'm still pushing myself to do things beyond my capability ... Sebab my mum sumer advised me not to push myself, since they know how I've been living my life all these while ...

For instance aku ade order cupcakes on Tuesday, balik keje from Subang I'll go shopping siap2 before I went back ... Sampai rumah around 8, get simple dinner then start baking ... Depends on flavour, kalau dorang request yg filling2 tu leceh sikit la my work ... & will take longer time, normally everything will be done around mid night ...

Then I'll wake early the day after, & keje mcm biase ... Whenever I got time to replace my sleep, then I'll do ... Even there are times when my mood swing dah start to go crazy, my sister will ask - "Kau dah tido ke belum" ?? Yup, that's so me ... So after this medical condition, I was advised not to do those kind of things ... I have to love my body, pamper myself ...

Pamper dalam konteks berikut bukan la bermaksud aku nak pegi spa every week, it's just that I'm doing things that my body can actually do ... Bukan minum red bull, kacip patimah bagai cam dulu ... Reason being - my oven is still working, & I have plan to make babies in this oven body ... So yes, people bole cakap ikut sedap mulut dorang ... "Ala, akak tu ok jek lepas operation" or "Minah tu xde pun mcm tu dulu" ... But this is my body, my future ... So, I'll decide what I can do & what I can't ...

"You know where you hope this train will take you, but you don't know for sure" ... I do have plans for the future, what I don't know is that will it work or not ... All I can do is work hard to carry out my plans, & pray for the best to happen ...

So, before my service ended here ... I would like to thank everybody for their  help & kindness, selama saya bekerja di sini ... & I'm sorry if I ever do anything wrong to any of you guys ... It's been nice working with everybody here, I'll take all the sweet memories with me & left the unwanted behind ... Hehe, esok aku post kat wall group ... No worries ...

Till then, wish me luck !!!

No comments:

Search This Blog