Thursday, June 28, 2012

Oh Baju Raya

I have this one beautiful piece, some kind of kasa rubiah nak hantar pegi tailor for hari raya ... At the moment tak tau nak hantar kat mane, it's a choice between satisfactory & price ... Because daddie bought kain tu from India, it's a really nice piece kalau turned out well at the end of the day ...

I had the experience dgn dzul de classique, walaupun sejengkal jek dr rumah ... The answer is still NO ... Lagi la this piece memang fully embroidered - dekat collar, the bottom piece & for the hand ... So is a big NO, sebab the last time my silk dgn design kaki was disaster ... There's 2pieces, both memang hancus ... & it's clear that I'm still traumatised, haha ...

Then there's lovely auntie kat Tum's Tailor, Seksyen 9 Bandar Baru Bangi ... Which is, nice ... But do expect tailor's workmanship, sebab name pun tailor kan ... Once when I took my lace & satin to her for my bride's maid dress, makcik tu yg suh aku gi hantar kat designer ... Hahah ... Seriously, that's how I end up sending that dress to a designer ...

Then of course, the designer - Rico Rinaldi ... It is really nice to deal with him, but my budget is tight for these few months ... Heh ... Let the picture speak, you guys judge ... Sorry my photography skill memang sampah ... Haha ...

the dress minus heels ~

Another option was my tailor in Tangkak, Johor ... Tapi mcm jauh sgt, to send & pick up dah bape ringgit ... Pastu I don't really like the finishing she did for my previous baju kurung ... Further more, cehhh ... Mcm buat surat rasmi in English time skolah plak ... Hahah ... Anyway, I got this expectation to make this dress well fitted ... So my body nampak cam ala2 hour glass gituew ... Hahah, giler gedix ...

Konon2 nak camni lasource

Tibe2 rase nak send to the one paling dekat dengan rumah, since kalau hantar area kajang pun dah almost 4hundred sebab ade lining ... Wahhh, money please grow on the tree kat depan rumah !!!

No comments:

Search This Blog