Saturday, October 13, 2012

Suratan atau Kebetulan

Post tade hubung kait dgn tajuk cerita, haha ... Just mcm suka that phrase these few days, so suke hati la kan ?? ;p This is work related, tetibe je ... Di saat & ketika yg tak diduga, dpt offer yang rase mcm nak nangis je to let go ... Ditelan mati c bapak, di luah jiwa kacau ... For real ...

I'm currently working with the 4th Lane Expansion team, which a well known established company ... Dpt assign car, staff house provided ... Medical expenses all covered, everything you ask for ... Kire kalau gaji 2k tu, plus house & car ... Jadik 3k la, contoh ... Kalau kire2 potongan kwsp & employer's share, dpt la 3k tu ...

So now ade another offer, from a Australian company ... For an extra rm500, somehow tade kete ... Tade rumah, but project near to home ... MRT la senang ckp ... Kalau ikut my calculation, I prefer extra money ... Rather than assigned car, or rumah staff ... Sebab money is something that you can measure ...

While company's car, or staff house are things yg tade figure ... Some might get lucky biler project dorang kat Penang & dpt kondo, while for me kat kawasan membangun ni dpt rumah flat je because tu je bole dpt dgn limit allowance rm800 tu while kat penang bole dpt kondo with the same value ...

Kalau ikut my consideration, a few considerations sebenarnya ... Pros & cons die adalah fair & square ... Quoted from someone who advised me on this issue, "Kire now dah ade bf, tapi ade boipren baru lagi ensem" ... Mesti kau nak kan ??

Ramai yg dah involve lame in this industry suruh go for MRT, sebab it's a consultant firm ... & tak bape seswai la pempuan nak b'jemur pegi site, for a 5years look ahead plan ... I'm using the easy way up, in 2years gaji dah letop ...

While if I stay, I'm struggling all the way up ... 5years kluar masuk site, pastu baru bole duk rilek attend meeting ... Tu pun masuk meeting nak b'gaduh je ... Tapi my benefit, medical ... Sumer tip top la, one third of my expenses are covered by the company ...

But in 5years ?? Lepas habis project ?? I lost all the privileges ... Memang skarang jimat, duit rumah tak yah bayar ... Pakai kete kampeni, kad minyak bagai sumer complete ... But that will only cover my current expenses, for 3-5years from now ... Lepas tu ?? Rumah, kete ... Sumer kene serah balik ...

While if I go for the better pay, kene pakai kete sendiri ... & of course senang nak beli rumah, & in 5years time bole rilek harvest investment ... But tell me honestly, duit dlm tangan ... Yakin ke you can buy all those in 5years ?? Rumah, check ... Kete ?? At this point, I see myself having one of those je ... If I buy a house, a new car definitely have to wait ...

I haven't decide lagi until this moment ... From what I see, both are equally beneficial ... If I go, tade rugi pape ... Maybe sedih sikit nak lepas kan kete baru pakai 3minggu la, hahah ... & if I stay, I still have either one kereta baru or a house ... But in longer duration ...

Never in my twenty something years of living ni nak kene buat decision as important as this ... Boipren ajak kawen pun tak stress mcm ni ... Hahah ... Slalu pandai je advice org kan, biler kene kat diri sendiri jem plak tatau nak pilih ...

For better or worse, my decision will always be based on my priority list & kepentingan org di sekeliling ... & of course, I'll seek guidance from Yang Maha Mengetahui ... To help me thru, making the right decision ... Pray for me guys ~

No comments:

Search This Blog