Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sabah Trip 2012 - Day 4: Part II

Lunch at Rainforest Cafe

The plan was to eat at Daily Jln. Gaya, I was craving for the delicious butter prawn ... Unfortunately for me the shop was closed on that day ... So we just go to BB Cafe, tempat saye bawak someone on 1st date dulu ... Hehe, somehow tutup jugak ... So we went to Rainforest Cafe ...
The menu is about the same dgn Daily, so I managed to eat butter prawn jugak during my trip this time ... Hehe ... Maybe because of the decor & stuff, the food is slightly expensive than Daily ... Taste, ok la ... But Daily's better ... For 3meals & drinks for 4person, it cost around rm70 ++ ... I'm having butter prawn with white rice, & so does c kudut ... Mamak ordered the noodle soup ...

Really, I don't have any idea what else to include in this post ... Haha, semangat giler divide sampai 4posts ... Maybe sebab I review it a month later, tu la end up running out of idea of what I actually planned to say ... But I'll conclude day 2 & day 3 in 1post, sebab there's actually one particular activity we've done that 2days ... Or maybe 2, heh ... I'll update with pictures along the way yahhh ...

Later ~

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Search This Blog