Saturday, March 2, 2013

5 Tips on Handling Break Ups

I'm definitely not the person to give advice on relationship, as I'm really sucks in relationships ... But I went thru a lot, enough to share my thoughts on how to get over the painful break up ... Since sooner the better, so these are advices to survive your heart breaking moment & bounce back stronger ... Amirul was screwing another girl in JB while I'm sitting @Starbucks somewhere in Singapore writing this draft, well 80% of these was written on that very night ... Of course I didn't knew it right away ... But man, girl's instinct is demn good ...

1. Burn Down the Memories
Bakar gambar, pulang kan baju sebakul ... Or whatever it is, is just symbolic ... Memories can't be erase, you just have to deal with it ... Look back & find the most cherish moment ... Mcm aku seronot gi Golok wif my ex, & the first thing he bought for me was a skirt ... So I put on both skirt & the t-shirt we bought in golok the whole day, trying to find out what I really feel about it ... Nangis ke, t'kenang2 ke ?? Or try to find the smell of golok on it ... But nope, in my case I felt like nothing was missing pun ... I wasn't trying to recall the memory, it's all just my emotional moments upon being left ...

2. Don't Listen to Mariah Carey
Don't ever listen to Mariah Carey's songs the few day within the break up, choose Beyonce instead ... Sebab Mariah Carey cam insisted that your ex is still in to you, 'we belong together' bla x3 & it's so not true ... While Beyonce's are normally came in strong lyrics, represent strong women ... Just bounce back & find another man, if he don't appreciate you there a lot of other guys out there that will treat you well ... Bukan being sad & sorry, stay ... Hoping that he'll come around sooner or later ...

3. Go For a Vacation
Giler typical, hahah ... But it works ... During the last break up, I went to Perhentian ... Because of the technologies nowadays, most probably your ex might know about it somehow ... Luckily for me, my ex came back swimming ... Heh, but lemme tell you it's not like what you've been told in the fairy tales ... Bukan sumer ex akan come back running, but the vacation will help ... Experience new thing, find things that you might never know before ... From my Perhentian Trip, I got to learned how to enjoy snorkeling ... White sands & turquoise water, that's the thing I've been missing until this moment ...

4. Jangan Mengurat/Get Close with Someone Related
So in the other hand, for the case where ur ex didn't come back running ... Memang la rase mcm total victory when you can land a date wif his friend, ape kah lagi best friend ... But trust me, it's not going to help ... It happened to me back then in 2012, rase mcm gud2 la kan ... Perasan hot, member tu nak layan kau ... Hahah ... But truth is, it'll keep you connected to the ex ... & most probably will not be in the way that you expected ... So start fresh, find new options ... :D

5. Get Comfortable
Get comfortable with your new life, stop comparing ... Just enjoy what u have in present, stop comparing with the past ... Mcm aku sebok thinking I'm so comfortable with what I had wif Amirul, but in a while I'll start to appreciate whatever en. Naseer did for me ... Memang in some aspect rase selesa with the ex, but all you have to do is adjust ... Maybe en. Naseer tak mcm the ex, but find the good values in your present ... Instead of holding on to your past, & taking things for granted ...

Before it's too late, start looking out for yourself & move on ... Your relationship fails for a reason, so instead of putting your efforts on fixing what's already broken ... It's might be a lot better to put your energy and focus on building a new, better improved one ... Leenda was so worried about me upon the break up, that I moved on too fast with en. Naseer ... But things are going so good so far, why do I have to bring myself back & miss it ...

Till then, enjoy the present & just let past be the past ... Owh, it's really good that I have all these drives to clean my drafts folder ... I love Sunday !!!
<3 <3 <3

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Search This Blog