Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sabah Trip 2012 - Day 4: Part IV

AK 5133 (BKI - KUL)

I dunno if it's just not my day, but things don't really go well for me since early in the afternoon ... 1st it start wif packing & unpacking both my luggages depan drop baggage counters, then that guy at the counter was really annoying ... The bad breath sitting next to me, the suckie meal ... Now looking forward to see how things will go upon my landing ...

Let's go down with the details 1by1, starts wif the baggage ... Aku ni memang jenis malas nak beli extra bag on the spot, about 3days be4 departure baru aku beli ... Sebab might turn out that I don't really need it at all ... For instant, my flight from KUL to BKI ... I paid rm90 for 35kg, somehow I just use less than 25kg upon my departure ... Since mum will be going back on the 4th, so I just bought 15kg for myself the day earlier ... Ntah ape mak aku pack dlm bag tu, 1luggage already weight 13kg ++ ... So I hav to hand carry another one ...

Since it's not even 14kg, aku pun transfer la the extra handbag + perfume & a few other stuff into the luggage that will go in cargo ... Zipped, & daddie trus pegi wrap ... Sampai depan drop baggage, it's 16.1kg ... Goyang2 sket, it's dropped to 15.8 ... & that's it ... Pastu mangkuk kat kaunter tu dgn muke kerek, pegi ckp kl - "lebih 1kilo ni" ... Just sebab ic aku alamat Kajang ?? & seriyesly, 1kg ?? Siap bagi alasan, 'sampai kl nanti, they'll weight the bag again' ... Then he'll be blamed if he let in the overweight luggage without extra charges ...

U know what ?? Been hearing that excuse for years now, even since MAS was the only airline flying to KK ... I have a brother who worked wif the baggage handling contractor, there's no such thing !!! Tade keje nyer dorang nak weight that baggage again, once it done it's done ... Aku danak maki je mamat botak tu mase die ckp mcm tu, then he became rude giler & I just think it's not worth to argue wif idiot like that ... So we paid rm35 for the extra 1kg, the best part is that the rude guy siap tanye my mum - "ade 5ringgit tak" ?? Seriyes, kalau ade pun memang korang tanak bagi considering his annoying tone ...

I'll make sure I'll publish his name, kene check in the receipt since it's still wif my mum in kk ... But he's totally rude, if it was to me je xpe la ... Dgn my mum ?? That was unacceptable, plus we're the customer ... & we pay for a single freaking thing, even for the very few ml water they serve on the flight ... Even when they fucked up the system, we the customers are those who hav to bare all the cost ... I think the most common excuse is when they reschedule the flight, & u already paid for seat selection ... They'll tell you, ur selected seat was no longer available since the flight rescheduled ... Then 10ringgit tu ?? Just went down the drain, well done Tony Fernandez ...

Then we go down to the suckie in flight pre-booked meal, it's just a simple fried rice dgn ayam panggang ala sate which came in a really small portion - the chicken I mean ... Nasik standard la, muat2 bekas they serve food tu ... But totally not worth it, dgn spritzer kecik tu ... For sure you're going to buy another drink if you ordered the pre booked meal ... My advice - xpayah la order meal kalau stakat flight 2jam stengah ... Lagi la night flight, akan sengsara tahan mata tanak tido sebab mengharapkan the meal to be served ... By the time u finish eating, ade sejam je nak tido before landing ...

There's a few drama here & there mase kat departure hall actually, but better just leave it there ... Malas nak elaborate ... I'm sitting next to a bad breathe lady for 2 & a half hours, you shud know how much I prayed that she didn't yawn during my meal ... Lol ... But she eventually did, I was like ... Trying to cover my food, somehow don't wanna make it obvious that it might offend her ... Hold my breathe for 15secs, pastu continue eating my meal ... Haha ...

But that was the most torturing 2 & a half hour I've been on flight, haha ... Ok, that's exaggerating ... Hehe ... Nothing much upon arrival, just the normal super packed passenger standing around the baggage collection while they can stand somewhere else ... & my bag have made 2rounds around the conveyor before I can collect it ... Maybe sebab my last minute ticket almost cost me 1k kot, tu la aku complaint bnyk sgt ... Prasan cam naik MAS, hehe ...

That's all for now, my next trip to KK might be in either September or December ... Lexy Dewi is getting married !!! Hihi ... Dtg kl cepat sikit, bole blanje buat baju nikah kat cni ... ;p

Good day darls ~

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Search This Blog