Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sabah Trip 2012 - Day 4: Part I

Dah sebulan berlalu, I already forgot what exactly I have planned for part I & II ... Hehe ... Owh, yeah ... Swimming a.k.a review on UCA2 which stands for University Condo Apartment 2 ... Located in Tobobon, somewhere near Menggatal ... Xde la jauh mane from town, even dulu mase skolah ... Sneaking out bawak kete pegi menggatal tu, rase mcm dr kl nak pegi seremban ... Haha ... Xpayah nak perak sgt kutuk Sabah tak maju, sile google jika anda tidak tahu ...

My partner in crime - c kudut ... Sebab die pun jem kene hangkut balik sabah while he wanna spend the holiday wif gf, hehe ... & I have a lot of time to kill since I don't have to think or make time for 'something else' ... Bgn pagi2, berebut tgk Greys Anatomy vs. Family Guy dgn c kudut ... Habes season 8 baru gi swimming, which means kitorang turun gi swiiming kul 11pagi ... Haha, kul 11 actually dah tgh hari buta kat sane ... Since the sun rise/set an hour early in Sabah ...

Since we just went back from island hopping the day earlier, so tade la hadap sgt nak swimming sebenar nyer ... Just there to check out the scene ... Conclusion - xpayah la pegi time2 cuti ... Pagi2 full of kids jerit2 berebut float ... Hehe ... & the pool xbesar mane, so it's crowded & tak bebas nak b'gerak ... But on overall, I mean the environment ... Security & parking convenience, UCA2 is awesome !!! I love the penthouse, even we stayed at the 2bedroom apartment je pun actually ...

Penthouses on the top floor, with 10x10 feet balcony ... Seriyesly, balcony that big ?? I imagine a lot of fun activity up there ... If only I have millions to spend, I'll definitely buy a unit :D ...

Let's move on, next - lunch at Gaya Street ~

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Search This Blog