Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sabah Trip 2012 - Day 4: Part III

Rock Shop Kota Kinabalu

My title dah bnyk sgt subject ... Hav to put the sub in the body, sebab too confusing ... For me je kot, maybe ?? Lol ... Anyway, since Puan Shazuwani brought it up about the 'hard rock cafe' last nite ... So mcm eksaited la mencarik 'hard rock cafe' yg diceritakan ... Turned out to be, it's just the Rock Shop actually ... The cafe is still under construction, maybe ??

I got myself a t-shirt, & 1 for stone head ... I never really know how much a hard rock t-shirt cost, hehe ... This is my 1st hard rock item, since I'm not really a fan ... Sebab it's hard rock Kota Kinabalu, really ... Yelah, it's better than hard rock Kuala Lumpur instead kan ?? Haha ... I think it'll be exciting for me if it's Penang, or Bali ... I dunno, maybe ...

But that's not the point that I bring this issue up ... Yeah, really ... I'm not trying to brag about my new hard rock t-shirt, hehe ... It was 'cold' in there as I walk in ... Yelah, since adik aku pakai faded jeans & t-shirt bundle je ... & I personally think brother cashier tu was transferred there unwillingly, haha ... Muke stress je ... But that wasn't the point either ...

I was trying to find the smaller size, when I started to ask the guy in the blue hard rock t-shirt - 'S ni paling kecil ka' ?? Then he just walked away towards the door & went out side ... Mase die walk away tu, aku dah rase b'salah actually ... Since I tot I've mistakenly treat a customer like a sales assistant ... Usha mamat tu atas bawah, he's wearing jeans & leather shoes ... Convinced that I'm guiltily asking for size to the customer, aku tanye la brother kat kaunter tu & masih menggekalkan slank Sabah in the conversation ...

Maybe sebab adik aku yg sengal2 ubi tu lidah dah keras, xbole ckp Sabah ... Brother tu tanye, "Where r u guys from" ?? Aku pun tatau biler adik aku jawap 'Selangor' ... Seriyesly, Selangor ?? Then he asked me again, "you pun, Selangor jugak" ?? So my answer was something like - yeah, we're from 'there' ... Since the conversation was not really interesting, ade baik nye aku xyah share & menghilangkan momentum ayat budget up dlm entry ini ... Lols ... Still, masih bukan my point that I brought up this issue ... ;p

As I paid for my t-shirt & stone head's, adik aku gedik2 la nak pilih baju die pulak ... Tibe2 mamat yg aku ingat customer tadi walked in, followed by a chinese couple ... Gelak2, & shout out - "Welcome to Rock Shop" !!! Defuq man ?? Apsal, tade prospect layan aku dgn my brother is it ?? Seriyes, potong !!! Next time, I'm sure will walk up straight to the cashier guy & ask for help from there je ... If you're still there in my next visit la yea blue shirt guy ...

I can go on, but I just don't feel comfortable discussing racism in my blog ... So yeah, sales assistant kat Rock Shop KK sucks ... Just one of them of course, the other guy was helpful during my brother's purchase even he's doing something else behind the counter before he came around assisting us ...

I'm not going to make excuses like I always do, 'maybe it's not my lucky day' or 'maybe that chinese couple is a good friend of his' whatsoever ... Just sharing my experience, & hope I won't get treated that way again in my next visit ... While for those in KK, enjoy the Rock Shop & happy shopping ... Now 1 of my must do list when I'm in KK is to visit the Rock Shop, :D ...

Next is my another bad experience with Air Asia ...

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Search This Blog