Monday, October 13, 2008

Welcoming Note

I was cracking my head just now, trying to remember every single stupid things I've done back in couples few months ... To be my first ever post on my blog ... I'm not even half way, then I realize ... What on earth was wrong wif me ?!!? Why should I get into so many troubles, remembering stupid things ... And stupid acts I've done since last year ...
It's a fresh start, it should be something exhilarating ... Inspiring and maybe helpful in any kind of way ... Not depressing as a funeral ... So lets celebrate it !!!
I just got my new laptop yesterday ... So, I've registered the blog yesterday ... And now I'm still figuring out what I should do here ... Excitedly trying to be a blogger, I missed my class this morning !!! Aduh ... I really have to work on my study ... I've all ready ruin this entire year of my life ...




I'm trying to work on extra job too, just can't figure out what I should do yet ... I'm really gud in making spagetti bolognese ... But I lurve cupcakes !!! I'm still bad in decorating it ... And I still couldn't find the best recipe for my chocolate flavour cupcakes ... I got one good recipe of vanilla cupcakes ... Maybe I can share it sooner ...
So, there it goes ... I'm myself still wondering what's my blog will lead to later, I guess this is all about it now ... And can't wait to see how it develop !!!


Cheers !!!

2 comments:

Aswad Mustafa said...

mek mem'blog'kan diri sehingga tebabas klas on monday? hakhak...

Makesah RTW said...

manade tebabas, bas xder ah ...

Search This Blog