Thursday, February 9, 2012

How To Know, He's Not THE ONE

Good morning, what a refreshing week for those working in Selangor ... Hehe, I managed go to Kerteh on Monday ... Visit my 2nd family there, saje kacau2 dorang ... Show off aku tak keje, haha ... But it was a fun day for me ... Nanti I'll make another entry about that, because it was the best day I had yet ... So far this year ...

Title related, over ntah bape belas failed relationship ni ... I pick up a few confirm signs, about perangai2 lelaki ... That u should be aware of, & I can be 80% confirmed that it's demn true ... Sebab I've been thru 2similar cases last year, cume watak2 adalah b'beza ... Name dirahsiakan, & sorry KA & FA kalau terasa ... Since it's still hot & new, hehe ...

1. When He Hit You


Don't worry, neither KA or FA ever hit me ... But I've been emphasizing this since day 1 aku start blogging, or even earlier than that ... Kaki pukul bukan lah calon suami ideal, walaupun die tak sengaje ... Let's say, t'siku sebab tindakan reflect ... Sengaje atau tidak, pukul perempuan itu tidak cool ... Period ... I've been thru an event, aku kene baling almari oleh seorang b'name lelaki ... What I learnt from that - I know I can definitely take a hit, meaning kalau laki aku abuse aku ... I'm sure aku bole tahan kene tampar or kene humban dgn handphone ... But I choose not to, settle down for a life like that ...

2. When He Ask You for Money


Real gentlemen, don't take money from the ladies ... Mcm mane susah pun, someone u put faith on to be ur children's father shouldn't ask you for money ... Biler u ade rezeki lebih, nak blanjer gi makan mahal2 ... That's a different thing ... Even tok kadi yg nikah kan my kazen said, "Duit bini, xbole mintak ... Tapi kalau die bagi, ambek" ... So when he started to say, "U dah gaji kan ?? Bagi I 2ratus, I tade duit ni" ... That means he have no intention of marrying u, but he's keeping u around for his rainy days ...

3. When He Ask for Your Nude Photo


Biler a guy, ikhlas nak b'kawan with a good intention ... He'll never ask for nude photos, 3g phone sex whatsoever ... Get urself to think girls, booty calls ... & segala yg lucah2 itu, itu ade lah tanggungjawap scandals ... If u're expecting to be treat like a gf, then don't low urself & entertain him ... Takut die carik gf lain ?? Let it be, most probably memang dah ade pun ... So when ur bf start to ask for those, leave because he's not serious ... A guy shud respect you enough, if he picture u as the mother of his children ...

4. When He Let You Drive


Sorry FA, but dulu I ikhlas drive sebab I je yg ade valid license ... Haha ... Face the fact, when slept all the way ... & let u drive 3hundreds km away, u're definitely not on the top of his priority list ... My AQ ?? I just drive 200km pegi balik pun, he took the wheel ... Even I'm a better driver than he is, hehe ... So lucky me, it's a crystal clear comparison ... How much AQ cares, & why I should not put KA anywhere in my priority list ...

5. When He Let You Do What You Want


Ko ckp, "Abe, I nak gi clubbing ... Befday N" ... & he said, "ok" ... Tu makne nyer, die dah xkesah ape nak jadik kat ko ... Auuccchhh, kannn ?? But that's the truth, when he cares ... Kau ckp la, "I nak pegi Penang, Z nak blanjer ... Fully sponsored" ... Die akan ckp, "jgn pegi" ... Biler ko ckp nak pegi clubbing, janji la mcm mane pun ... 'I tak joget, I tak smoke' ... The answer should always be 'NO', no matter what ... Kalau die bagi je, xkesah ... Start looking for a new one yahhh, hehe ...

6. When He Started To Lie


When he lie to you, even if it doesn't involve someone else ... Mcm die tak keje, somehow die nak hide his activities (even die lepak2 dgn member jek pun) from u ... He just jump into conclusion, said 'lying is the best way' ... There must be something wrong there ... Being next to each other should make you feel comfortable, complete ... When he lie, that's mean he's not comfortable being around you ... My advice - leave ... Because he'll keep lying, again & again ...

7. When He Hides You from His Family & Friends


Nak kene explain ke ?? Maybe to meet the parents tu, agak tak relevant biler kau baru kenal 2bln kan ?? But when he denies you in front of his colleagues, especially from work ... Indirectly it means - 'kau tak cukup bagus utk die destroy his reputation at work standing next to u' ... Dlm fb pun buat tatau jek, jage saham kat awek2 dlm his friendlist ... How clearer shud I be ?? Most probably he keeps you around utk geli2 jek ...

8. When He Stops Investing


Ni includes time & money ... When he stop spending his time wif u, or text u sipi2 jek ... When u're bed rest sick, the most he will say - "I hope u get well soon" ... That's mean, u're not worth to waste his time/money on ... Sebab long term, die dah tak nampak u guys' future together ... So he won't put in any more effort, he'll take it easy ... In other hand, he's trying to let u off the hook little by little ... Less calls, less dates ... Dgn harapan, lame2 it's gone ... Bile2 die perlu, die carik ko balik ... U should know better how to handle that, aite ??

I hope it help ... This is a few things that I picked up along the way, tak semesti nye KA do every single thing listed ... Ade jugak a few yg FA buat dulu, then repeated by KA ... By then I'm sure KA pun not for me, somehow I still believe in 2nd chance ... But life is about learning, & it never stops ...

It's all go back to the bottom of ur heart, once I said - "Kalau dah nak tu, dah tau dah c polan ni kaki pompuan ... Tapi degil, nak jugak kan" ?? It depends on individuals' tolerance & patience, ade org bole sabar kalau bf die tak call or tak sms seminggu ... Mcm aku, xbole ... 2minggu hari sudah cukup utk membuat kan aku meroyan hati ini tabah & move on, hahah ... Yup, dgn kate lain - in average, lepas 2weeks aku akan ade bf lain ...

I better stop, sebab confident level aku melimpah ruah skarang ... Keje puji diri sendiri jek, aku pun rimas ... Hahahahahhaahah ... Xde niat nak kutuk sesape dlm post ini, a few things listed pun kalau aku bace balik ... Kene kat batang hidung sendiri, heh ... It's just a few of my experience that I feel worth to share, what's hidden under the sweet lines lelaki2 buaye ...

Nite ~

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

2 comments:

hobbit1964 said...

Kerteh!!????? Damn!!!!

Anyway much of what you said here is streetwisedly accurate.
Hang tight. Some of us have a harder road, but you will not be without pitstops.

Makesah RTW said...

I used to worked in Kerteh kan, June 2010 - Dec 2011 ...

Streetwisely accurate huh ?? No worries, I'm a tough one ...

Search This Blog