Sunday, February 5, 2012

Things About Me: Part IV - Another Break Up

Hoyehhh, aku tukar bf lagi ... Laju giler hapdet, hak hak ... But this is a general update la, so that people who care ... & generously pouring advises on me, well informed of my current status ... I really appreciate korang nyer advice, cume kadang2 emo sendiri kerana stress ... Please forgive me, kalau tibe2 t'marah ... Or tibe2 I went silent, xreply ur text/bbm/wassapp ...

So I officially left KA, for my own good ... Bukan sebab aku dah ade AG AQ (cait, camne bole sala ni), or aku pegi jumpe FA & he called me darling ... Heh, bukan2 ... Sebab kepentingan diri sendiri terlalu bnyk terabai sebulan ni, it's time for me to treat myself better ... Details ?? Xdo ehhh den nak publish sumer kek cni ...

Nak gossip, siler call or bbm ... Heh ...

Forget he's a good husband, forget my mum really likes him ... When it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be ... & aku xde la desperate sgt, like some other people tu ckp - aku desperate sgt nak kawen sebab tade org nak kat aku ... I'm willing to take the risk, leave everything I have & start fresh ... When I'm not happy, I'll leave ... Bukan stay, makan hati every now & then ... Utk happy ending yg aku sendiri tak pasti ...

Part of it, I'm dealing wif my biggest fear ... So I know, that bukan sebab barang aku worth 5k kat rumah die ... Or bukan my superstitious believe over the sequences of signs that I got from my own judgement yg make me stay all these while ...

For the other side of support team, yg percaye I shud perjuang kan my love ... I'm sorry, bukan xmakan saman dgn ur advice ... But I've done begging, tolerating ... Sumer dah ... I cudn't find my ego at some point ... I've tried for a month now,  now it's time already ...

Xde citer sedih nak share2 d cni, nanti I'll update camne I deal wif the break up ... Buat mase ni I'm fine, ikut lagu fav adik Cherry pun ... Dah puas menangis semalam, heh ... Rite now, dunno how to smile & tell my mum - "Mak, I nak tukar abe baru ... Bole" ?? Demn ...

Till then, please don't worry 'bout me I'm fine (pastu korang sambung nyanyi lagu Neyo ramai2, heh) ...

No comments:

Search This Blog