Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm Going to Talk Less About Me Soon ...

I've been quite emotional since the beginning, it just like ... I'm trying to spell out everything in my head ... Upon opening of my new blog ... But now I realize, I got other commitment ... My friends, my family ... Those are people around me, who know me ... Who see me personally ...

The purpose, of publishing your entire life on the net was to inspire people ... To share what you've been through, so that others can learn from it ... Somehow, as I said ... I became too emotional ... I used the net to offence people ... I write something, I purposely address it to a particular person ... While it's actually easy to just use direct communication ....

My best friend, is going through a messy break up ... Break up is hurting, at this age ... Compare to a few years before, when you're still eighteen ... I know, some of you may said 22 is still young ages ... But for girls, it's hard to start over ... And built it up again ... Especially when the relation is all ready been for years ...

I stopped hunting boys, when I reached 20'es ... It's not like I didn't fight for what I wanted ... It just that, instead of searching ... I just wait for boys to come around ... And they did, but you can't be choosy ... Maybe you won't get the best ... But you can make it, push it to your expectation ...

In other hand, you're really depending on luck ... Upon this approach ... But somehow, you have to look back on yourself ... What have you done, are you good enough ?!!? To deserve the best that you expect ?!!? You have to be thankful, of what you've got ... Then you will see, how beautiful life is ...

I really feel sorry, for my best friend ... Even though Linda (our best friend too) said, she better off the ex ... Somehow, she's deeply hurt ... Even after the break up, she's the one who left with all the blame ...

I remember when they're still together, that holiday season ... I really feel like I'm losing her ... Anyway, I only get the chance to see my best friends during holiday season ... Around May to July, because I was studying in Peninsular ...

So, that season ... I really thought I lost her, because I only got to see her once ... That was in her house, while my mum visiting her mum ... As a best friend, I try to understand ... That's she's trying her best, in her relationship ... Putting friends a side, so you have more time to spend with your boyfriend ...

In this case, the ex boyfriend hate the best friends ... With so many reasons, bad influence etc. ... So I guess, she's just trying to listen to the boyfriend ... By not doing things that the bf hates ... Somehow, things didn't go well the way she expected ...

But that's what friends was meant to be, you take a step back ... When you think it's best for your friend, as you can see their having ultimate happiness with their loved one ... It's not like you're losing your him or her ... It just that, you give them space ... For things that can make them happy ...

Somehow, if things didn't turn out so well ... Friends should be around, try to understand how much the pain ... Maybe it feels unfair, because you felt left out when they were happy ... And when they were down on things that they choose over you ... You have to be around and supportive ...

But I guess that's life ... This kind of event will make people realize the person who you really are ... And at least made them feel, there are people who still care ...

I'm going to talk less about myself soon, because I think other people needs me ... My attention ... But at second thought, it might not be possible ... Because I need to share, what I've been through ... So that I can share my opinion on the point of discussion ...

So, what I should do is ... I shouldn't get emotional and specify my post on certain person ... Because I still have a lot of important person around me ... My friends, my crazy sister ... My family, my best friends ... And other who I might not know that they really need me, just that I never know how much they need me ...

This is not a sad story, it just I just realize that there's a lot of other thing that I can do ... Rather than being emotional on certain unimportant issue that shouldn't be so hard in life ... So, chill arrr ...

No comments:

Search This Blog