Monday, November 17, 2008

What a Week, I'm Glad It's Over ...

It'd been a hard weekend for me ... Since Monday I think, this have been a long week for me ... I lost a few friends, that made me lost the person I can talk to ... And there's a few class I've skipped, even I've all ready put all my effort to be in class ...

It's frustrating for me, when I didn't manage to catch up the school bus ... So that I can attend my class on time ... It's frustrating because I'm just late by two to four minutes ... But it'll cost me an hour lecture ...

So, as friends goes by ... It's not like I don't care if they wanted to leave ... But if it's hurting for both me and him ... Why should hurt ourselves ?!!? Pretending to like each other, while it actually grows the hates bigger day by day ...

So, I was in Malacca the whole weekend ... Staying at my ex's place, who's now is my friends too ... As it done for us for almost a year now ... I was there because I have to collect my baby brother's exam result ...

So, staying at his place was hard for me ... Deep inside, I still love him ... Watching him everyday, is just like letting the love to grow back ... Just that, it's only from me ... Not from the other side, he showed that he didn't love me ... At all ...

Somehow, I found these MCs ... In his drawer, one dated on my birthday ... And the other one was on his birthday ... Maybe I'm being too emotional, as it maybe just a coincidence ... Hell yah, birthday eve's is the night for parties ... And you need MC on the next day to avoid any further problems ...

Anyway, what on earth make it a coincidence ... When he only kept the MCs for that both two important date ?!!? And, where the hell is other MCs ?!!? For a party junkie like him, he won't waste any MC that is still available ...

Somehow, he kept everything to himself ... He didn't mention anything about us, all that he did all the weekend was ... Ignoring me ... But I think I understand why ...

He's trying to be a good friend to me ... I'm in a relationship right now ... A really good one, and he don't wanted to ruin it ... So, he kept everything to himself ...

He's in pain too, I can see he's not being well ... Emotionally ... There's this girl, I can see that he loved her so much ... Somehow, she left ... Just like he left me one year earlier ...

He's in pain now, just that he didn't tell the world how much it hurts ... But I can see it, the most I can do ... Pretend like I don't know a thing, and give him his own space ...

Lets not care about him so much, it just that ... It made me think, about friends around me ... Friends who seems to care really much, but still do so much things to hurt me ... Still trying his best to ruin my relationship ...

I made a promise to Muiz, that I'll go to Pavilion ... With him, for the first time ... My friend was aware of that ... Somehow, he still creating reasons to drives us there ...

Whatever it is, I'm glad the weekend is over ... And everything happened I consider passed ... Muiz, is my present and future now ... I'm not going to take any step, to ruin my relationship ...

In this situation, I'm not even going to put my ex as a choice ... Because I won't choose ... And Muiz is the only person that I should care about, without considering others ...

I know it sound selfish, for me to put away my friends ... For my love life ... But I do think friends should understand, how important my relationship is ...

1 comment:

uncle shaq said...

hey there .. i agree with you .. anyways .. u should have told me earlier .. sorry i tried to hitch u up with someone ..

Search This Blog