Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This is for My Pep's Who Just Lost Somebody ...

Two closest person of mine, just gone thru' a break up lately ... But as I met them, I didn't feel the pain ... I'm impressed, by their strength ... Facing all the pain ...

I almost gone crazy when I got into my last break up ... I can simply cry, for no reason ... On the public bus, while watching movie ... Anywhere, I just cry ...

It took me almost a year, to realize that I'm actually fine ... And within that period, that's a lot of damages ... That is hard for me to fix it now ...

Somehow, these strong ladies ... Really amazed me ... I always feels like I've been thru' a great fall, somehow ... This girls' story is even complicated compared to mine ... The challenge their going thru', are much greater than what I've been thru' ...

I know how it hurt, it's about heart ... You can tell yourself, to stop thinking ... But as your heart beat, it didn't simply let it go ...

Whenever I'm down, I'll remind myself ... That you had me, myself ... I'm the one, who love myself the most ... Above everybody else ...

In case you guys forgot this, I just wanted to say that ... I'm always here for you ... I lurve you guys ...

No comments:

Search This Blog