Thursday, January 26, 2012

Eczema, Appetite, Gastric & Stress Related: Week 3 Updates

It's been 3weeks since my Eczema treatment started, by end of 2nd week ... I got chronic gastric attact, & crazy appetite ... I can eat the whole A&W waffle with 2scoops ice cream sorang2, when I just had my lunch (+ appetizer) 2hrs earlier ... Kagum tak ?? Hahahahahahhaah, aku kaget !!! Hak hak ...

So approaching the 3rd week ni, napsu makan dah slow sikit ... Masuk keje after cuti raye cine ni, my appetite dah hilang the 1st day at work ... Makan nasik lemak, dah rase tak sedap ... Then I ate the yummeh fish ball noodle pun, rase mcm tanak abes kan ... But I can manage to push the rest down my throat, walaupun dah rase full ...

Perasaan makan secare mengade2 mcm sblm ini kembali, aku makan 3suap pastu aku komplen tak sedap ... Pastu tak habes ... Cume this time around, I can push myself to finish my meal ... Like my lunch today, makan half way ... Pastu dah mcm tanak, but I'll motivate myself to finish it ... Hahahahahhahah, giler psycho diri sendiri ...

But no more dessert mcm dulu, pagi pun makan roti jek sekeping (dulu 4, hahahahhaahahah) dgn 3in1 tea ... Then an oat granola bar around 10am, pastu dah rase kenyang ...

It's either the meds dah habes, sebab all my meds (for itchy dgn antibiotic) dah habes last week ... Now tinggal body wash dgn krim sapu jek ... Or stress bf aku gi endon, joli katak ?? Or maybe sebab dah period, & the appetite is just hormone ... Haha, I dunno ... I guess we have to wait & see for next week's progress ...

My body dah kembang, tapi blom semangkok la ... Masih dlm kondisi terkawal ... My weight is around 50kg ±2, heheh ... Pastu certain shirt design, haku kene ambek size M ... Tengkiu mamak sebab banjer sopping kat jb rituh, heheh ... I lebiu !!! My limit - I don't want to get to the level where I have to change most of the outfit in my wardrobe ... Fair enuf kan ??

Emotional wise - Ntah, aku heppi jek montok2 sebegini ... (Aku perasan) Body aku mantap jek, hahahahhahahahah ... Cume kadang2 stress sebab skirt ketat sgt, or sluar susah nak butang ... Hahahahahhaah ... Sampai makcik2 kat opis dah start bising, aku sexy ... 'Hakak (akak ke, mcm mak aku dah), saye pakai skirt same saye pakai 2minggu lepas ... Cume skarang saye dah gemok, so nampak sexy ... Hokay ??' Dulu mase aku kurus kering, tade shape ... Tade org kesah pun kannn ??

What else did I miss ?? Owh, the eczema mcm itchy balik during menstrual ni ... But in controlled condition la, tade scars mcm dulu ... Cume a bit itchy, depends on my meal that day ... Kadang2 tak prasan, dlm mee hoon ade ikan bilis/udang kering ... So, hadap jek la ... But I'm still restricting myself from consuming (cehhh, consuming) seafood, at least sampai all the scars fade away ...

Till then, I'll update wif you guys how things go next week ... Luv ~

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Search This Blog