Saturday, January 14, 2012

What Happened in 2011

Lambat giler aku update blog, everything was in a slow phase now ... Heheh, chilling in the new year ... Or maybe it's just me who being too hard on myself, I just started a new job scope ... New life, new home ... New bf, hehe ... & it's only been like what ?? 2weeks of 2012, chill la kan ...

So lets start with last year's review ... It started bumpy, with unstable relationship ... I wasn't happy, but bertahan ... Hehe, nothing to regret on things I've done ... It's a good experience tho, I've learnt a lot from my mistakes ...

1st Half - 

I managed to stay in a relationship, till the max I can stand it ... Half way through, I started to explore more options ... Opened up a little bit more, & tried not to tie myself down to an option ... Stop thinking that I have less time, & limited options ...

The best lesson learnt - never get myself settle to an idea that I'm not pleased with ... In other word - never settle with something that I don't feel worth it, & start to think more about me rather than to please others ...

My career was also in a slow phase back then, since I'm still under contract & there's not much I can do except to learnt & get the most valuable experiences from my current position ...

2nd Half -

I made a lot of bold moves towards the past 6months of last year ... Which I can mostly said, out of my comfort box ... :D - Found a bf who cheated on me 2months after (or even earlier than that, not that I knew ?? heh), somehow I managed to get backed up & became stronger ... Wiser, I must say ...

Towards the end of my service kat Kerteh, I always said this - "I'm a different person than who I am, the moment I stepped in there" ... It is, experiences thought me to be stronger ... In more rational way, I must say - I'm a meaner person now ... But as I said, I not here ... Live to please others, my needs is more important than others to me now ...

But I bet you guys knew me well, I can always said that ... But deep inside, I'm still that person ... You guys love being around, been comfortable with & nice to those who treated me nicely ... Especially my true friends, near or far ... No matter how long we never see each other ...

When I left KK on my November visit, I was so determined to leave KL ... & moved to KK, that's my plan actually ... I've asked quotations to move my things to KK, & start my life there ... Living my biggest fear, that I can't find a decent guy to get married to once I've moved there ...

It's a huge decision, somehow I kept it to myself ... Sebab daddie give me a condition - I have to find a job before I can move there ... All I can think of - I wanna be happy with the person I loved the most ... My bestfriends, my brother ... & part of me, tired of people who kept sticking their noses in my business ... So I needed something bold for a fresh start ...

Do I regret that my plans didn't turned up as I planned ?? Not really, sebab I believe rezeki ade di mana2 ... Maybe this is the best, since I wasn't completely ready ...

But something amazing happened to me by end of November, which left me blessed & extremely happy ... Cancelled all my bold plan in mid November ... Sebab tu update sumer slow since November, hehe ... Too personal utk digembar gembur kan at the moment, enough that you guys know that I'm happy ...

I've learnt a lot in 2011, & yahhh ... It's a good year, relationship & career wise ... Walaupun actually bnyk giler drama & adegan emo, hahah ... But lets leave them behind ... & wish for a better year ... & I've discovered my own ability, which I never knew I could do ...

Finally, let's close the curtain ... & plan a better future ahead ... To my dear Anis, no matter how far apart ... I'll always be by your side ...

Luv u darl ~

No comments:

Search This Blog