Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Before I Say: I Do

Hmm, tibe2 not excited about the theme for this week ... Bukan x-excited, bole kate dah t'mimpi2 la yg E color tu ... Hehehehheheheheh ...

But I guess the reality behind the huge demand, (still talking about nak demand the big diamond !!!) it's more scary than the little shiny thing ...

Dulu - bile I tanye ... 'Bf, give me 5reason ... Why shud I marry you' ??
Then bf jawap: 'Sebab I akan bagi U kebahagiaan, sebab I akan bagi U kasih sayang ... I akan jage you, U akan rase kasih sayang I kat you' ??

Wtf kan ?? Told you, die bnyk sgt bace novel Melayu ...

Now - 'Kenape I kene kawen dgn U' ??
Bf akan jawap: 'Sebab I akan keje, utk beli kan U kereta & rumah' ... Yes, that's how advanced bf are now ... We even can joke about his answer to that question back few weeks ... I dah puas gelak guling2 ...

So yes, bf can change ... But can I wait for him to change ?? Can I stand him, when he put one leg up on my perfectly set dining table ?? Will he do that throat clearing sound when we're in the middle of dinner with some other guest ??


So that's the reality, hiding behind all the excitement of the diamond rings ... And it freaks me out ... Honda City, nice apartment ... Double-storey, Semi-Detached house ... It all will fall in 2nd in my priority list ...

It's about taking a big step in life, moving in with somebody you barely knew ... Their diet, sleeping habit ... Hygiene level, something you can't see during the period you called 'mengenali hati budi masing2' ...

Of course, bf can change ... But he's been living with all those things I hate/called habits for his whole life ... Do you really think somebody can simply change after 20 (++) years of his living in his shoes ??

It's scary, but I will never know if I don't even give it a try ... Marriage is a much2 bigger commitment than a relationship ... Kalau bf do something stupid, ketok kepale !!! Pastu bole spend the weekends away from him at parents house ...

Tapi kalau husband yg do something stupid ?? There's a lot more other things to be bare in mind besides running away, spending time at parents' or do manicure & pedicure ... As your responsibilities expanded (kids), there is more to think of rather than self-satisfaction ...

So if bf is ready to work his ~S~ for my Hearts on Fire, I should have been ready to swallow all the bad sides of this relationship ...

Erm, maybe not yet ... Hahahahahahahah, bf ... Keep the good things coming ... :D ~


No comments:

Search This Blog