Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hearts on Fire

Mood untuk minggu ini: Diamond

I made new friends this weekend, but not diamond of course ... Can't afford one, yet ... But it bring me to a new rush - Diamond hunting ... Better called search actually, but hunting more dramatic ... Hehehheheheheheh ...

I'm not asking for 1carat (wink2), but the rush will take you to the next level ... Earlier I read about this 4c thing on another blog, but now I realized how little I knew about diamond ... Now that we (cehhh, bf lagi excited ??), learnt something2 ... Hahah, the aim got slightly (slightly la sangat !!!) higher ...


Hearts on Fire (Habib Jewels), Estrella (Diamond & Platinum) ... Are the name for the fine cut diamonds, for color & clarity ... Please, do !!! Buat research on your own, because it's exciting !!! Oh no, please don't turn on the bridezilla's mood yet !!!

(Updated) The color of diamonds will reflect on the light projecting out of the piece, low quality color will result in yellowish color ... While higher quality of the color will project rainbow colors ... My friends hof ?? Dominated by red within other colors (die !!!) ...

While the diamond clarity, it helps the light flows in & out ... Perfectly cut will allow more lights to pass through as the surface is smooth/even to receive/reflect the lights ... Heheh ...

Better stop dreaming now, sebab kene start real dream now ... Hahah, esok keje !!! Anyway, I'm not going to ask for a 2carat, or the finest you can find in the country ... Or sampai nak kene pegi obersea ?? No2, bf sile chill yeaaa ... Xkire la, how much the drive is ...

But if it's good enuf to be passed on to the next generation pun, I'll be thankful dah ... Even if my brothers nak pinjam for engagement pun ... I don't mind (ye ke ??) ... Yahhh, but not the wedding ring !!! Heheh ...

Diamonds are forever, yeah ... D3mn true !!! But wif consideration under a steady mind, kene ambik kire poket bf jugak ... Haih, all the advice mcm fake ... Sebab my bf memang sgt excited skarang ...

He's lucky to have me, yes ...

& I'm lucky too that he's willing to spent for me, but diamond ring is not the only thing when it come into marriage ... There's a lot of other things that you have to count in ... Quoted from M, 'Rey, you worth more than the 4k diamond ring' ...

I'm still in the stage of consideration, it's too early to decide ... About the diamond ring, marriage ... About everything ... It's too early to get excited ... We'll see how the story goes ...

I love u BOYFRIEND (bising dah suruh tido) ...

Update: more about diamond ring ...

No comments:

Search This Blog