Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bad Mood Part II

I'm still upset, dunno la why I wanna get caught up in this feeling all day long ... It's depressing ...

Let's explain more on 'sweet'ness & 'pijak kepale' (sile refer post Bad Mood) ... Because I'm feeling used & depreciated rite now ...

As I mentioned on my post - Reality versi Wang Hantaran, I'm the kind of person who will please others ... I consider others (a lot kot ??), when I made a decision ... Hahah, tipu !!! Kadang2 I selfish jugak ...

Anyway, untuk melengkapkan mood kutuk bf pd minggu ini ... & sebelum men'driving' back to KL that I missed (cehhh) ... Heheh, Lets do this !!!

I've been nice la, most of the time ... The reason why ?? I hate it when I have NO for an answer whenever I'm asking for something ... So, when people asking for help/something ... I just don't want them to feel like I feel ... But everything must have limit right ??

I'm not that sweet that can you cause diabetes, heheh ... Sometimes I can get upset gak ... Mcm smalam, I upset sebab xdpt drumstick kat Nasi Kukus (haih, bagi publicity lagi) ... Hahah, really ... Sebab tu jek, I bad mood ...

The best thing bile I'm not in the mood, it shows ... Through my face, pastu mulut yg slalu bising ni pun akan senyap ... Heheh, lempangs !!! Dlm bab ni, bf memang sengal ... Biase kalau I tgh bad mood, he'll force it into a conversation ... Shud I slap him ?? Or hempuk dgn complimentary 2011 planner yg dpt kat Starbucks tu ??

There are times, when bf mengamuk2 ... Showing his stupid side, try to open the door while I'm driving ... Kat tengah2 highway panjat Genting tu (ni mase on the way balik Terengganu), can you imagine ??
It's my F'ing car, buat perangai kampung/budak2 dlm tu ... Memang nak brenti la, & kick him out ... Tapi saye kan sweet, heheh ... So it didn't happened ... Ni the major issue la, xpayah la mention how he messed my car ... Campak segale barang inside selagi muat kan ...

So back few days, my brother asked for my help ... Somehow I xdpt nak tolong, my brother mcm never lemme down almost all the time kot ... But I can't do that in return ... (Cehhh, kaver own S) ... So I asked bf ... Can he afford that, he said NO ... Pastu bole plak die bantai membebelkan ??

I don't mind la if we can't afford it, tapi xpayah membebel bole x ?? Panjang kot, I mintak during lunch hour ... Die membebel sampai petang, sorry ... MALAM !!! Pastu siap accuse I mengamuk sebab die xbagi duit ??

Hoi, memang turning on the b!+c# mood la ...

It is memang my bf jek yg this slow, or lelaki memang mcm ni ?? Never try to understand ?? It's about not capable of lending a hand when people need it ... It's not about the money ...

It happened once actually, somebody need my help ... Daddie call dr India kot, suruh tolong ... Somehow bf mcm delay that thing, dr Jalan Masjid India ... Sampai Bangi jugak la, baru settle ... Just to make a single transaction ??

We're very (sgt) different in so many ways, the way we think upon one stupid incident ... It's really difficult, to that extend ... Sometimes I can't even imagine the kind of comment he mentioned that will mostly be against my principles ...

Mcm that incident on his fb ... What kind of bf will accuse his own gf on that horrible thing ?? I was hoping he'll apologize to me 1st when he see that ... Somehow I got blamed ?? It's really depressing !!!

These are all the reasons why I woke up in the morning & said I decided to marry him, but the next day we're braking up ... Because I'll be +ve in the morning, somehow he'll ruin it as the day goes by ...

Maybe it's time for me to ask for some guidance from God, help me see though this mess ... I can deal with him if he's the one for me, but there's gonna be a lot of fixing work ... Especially on his attitude ... & it just doesn't feel rite to fix someone, just to fit my needs ...

Bf works in calibration line, for lab equipment ... & they (bf & his teammate) always said the girls need to be calibrated ... Well boys, try to calibrate yourself first ... We'll see how it goes, ade side effects x ?? Then if it good why not kan ??

ps: ade la 'somebody' said, jgn post bnyk sgt about bf ... Sikit2 ok la, bnyk2 sgt nanti org muak ...
Well, 1st it's my bf ... Suke hati la kan ?? Kalau xsuke, xpayah bace ... Ok, it's that simple !!!

No comments:

Search This Blog