Saturday, February 26, 2011

Something Just Best Left Untold

I'm really tired, somehow wanna do this post jugak ... So I can sleep well ... It's been an emotional day today, it's tiring ... Padahal sempat pegi MidValley lepas office hour tadi kan, hahahahahhahah ...

The day started frustratingly, wif a statement from K - "Eh, dorang tak nak kawan dgn you lagi la" ... Seriyesly ?? You're my bf, you shud know better how to protect me ... Instead of saying things intentionally to condemn others ??

Seriously dude, you need an attitude fixing ... Lemme teach you a lesson ... Rite here, rite now ...

There are things, that you know ... Somehow, you keep it to yourself ... To protect others, protection should cover greater aspects ... Including FEELINGS ... Bawak parang, & geng satu bas - yes ... That's a way of protection, but there's a lot of other civilized way of protecting your loves one ...

Like you know D's husband is seeing somebody else, tapi you xde la nak made an appointment wif D ... Just to tell her that her husband cheating, rite ?? Tu orang Melayu panggil, KAK NAM yea encik puan sekalian ...

So, I tau la L hates me ... Everybody can see it kot, she never treat me fairly ?? But who cares ?? I mean, she got nothing to do with my life, it's not like I'm going to die of depression without her ?? So why do you care so much about her ?? Is it me, who really scared of ruining the relationship I called 'friendship' somehow mean COMPETITION for her ?? Or you're the one who really afraid of loosing her ??

I kept A's biggest secret, don't even have the intention to tell L ... Because she's my best friend, well I tot she is ... Somehow I've been saving it for almost half a year now, because I knew it will kill her to know that ... Can you see the different of telling the truth, & protecting people around you ??

I wanna lecture more about friendship here, but it seems a waste of time since it really mean nothing to you guys ... Since it's all about who got the best ride, who's making more money ... Who's getting married first, that all you guys care about in you KAL world ...

Well, I'm not going back into your dirty game again ... Because I'm different, & I don't have any intention of being one of you guys ... Because in my world, friendship mean 3s - soul, sharing & supporting ...

Like when W is getting married married, we share happiness ... Not go behind her back & kept mentioning things she did in the past ... Take Kim Kardashian's for her nobel action for a an example - sharing her plan for her wedding with her dear sister, Khloe ... Bukan do anything to ruin her holy plan ...

There's a lot of thing to take back & think about at the moment, & the best thing for me to do right now ... Is to spend my time & thought for my bestfriend, who really needs my help right now ... Instead of wasting it on people who dunno how to appreciate it ... At least my friendship with her is real ...

You really think I'm nothing without you huh ?? We'll see dear, I got nothing to fight against you ... & my life is just too precious to be wasted competing against you ...

Ohhh, good luck chasing my wonderful plans guys ...

No comments:

Search This Blog