Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hello Silent Readers

This is getting interesting more & more each day ... Ni bukan post perasan, just nak share my excitement ... As I said in my previous post, kalau menyampah xpayah bace ...

I got quite a number of visitors this month, & it's improving every month ... That's the motivation to keep writing, because I know you guys reading it ...

I don't really mind about being a silent reader, because I'm a silent reader as well ... Heheh, malu ... But talking from experience ?? Bloggers ni xmakan org, they are mostly nice ... When I post my comment every once in a while, normally they really appreciate it ... For example, they'll reply your comment asap ...

I know a few types of people who read my ~xde la femes mane~ blog ni ...

1st - those who cares about me, but like to keep it low profile ... Avoid the sport light, segan kot kalau I mentioned them here & broadcast it ?? As, kalau I link whose M is ... Comfirm korang tekan kan ?? Nak tau gak, sape M ni ?? Or hensem sgt ke bf minah ni annn ?? (Tiru my gay husband sket)
Eg. - my dear brother

2nd - my super best friends ... Dorang ni xpayah suruh, memang suker publicity ... Komen2 kat facebook ... Korang xnak publicity kat cni ke ?? (Hahah, pancing ... Suruh org comment kat blog die, dream on girl !!!)

3rd - stalker ... Ni kawan jugak, but in very competitive way ... Sebab they actually nak gossip/compare you with herself/others ... Of course la, kalau she can't win over the comparison she'll compare you with others ... Yakin ke sumer stalker is a SHE ??

Hahah, no matter where you stand in these 3groups ... I always appreciate you guys ... Yes, including you stalker ... :D

But if you leave a comment, I'll know better then what you expect from me to share in my post future ... ;p, pancing lagi ...

Lots of luv ...

No comments:

Search This Blog