Monday, February 28, 2011

Wedding Spirit

It's a month full of emotion for me, can't wait stepping into the next page of 2011 calender ... Can you imagine ?? Approaching the last month of the 1st quarter already ... Nothing has been wonderful so far, especially in my social life with friends & love ones ...

Yes, the money keep pumping in ... I had more than enough nowadays, which mean more responsibilities/commitment ... Just don't be hypocrite ... When you invested an amount of money, you're actually expecting some amount of courtesy & good return from thing you invested ... So, yes (again) ... Accepting the money is fun, but do remember you're opening yourself to a new pile of commitment ...

Well, let's not talk about my uncertain life ... Hell yeah, it's boring ... :D ... Let's welcome March !!! It's gonna be a month of wedding spirit for me ... Will be helping a friend for her wedding stuff shopping (yay!!!), & 3months left to brainstorm then present to another friend in Melaka on *secret* wedding theme ... Ohhh yah, & my cousin's engagement on 13th !!! Hah !!! (surprise face) Another wedding in Melaka on the 19th !!!

Hahah, excited lebey ... Mcm I plak nak kawen ...

I don't care !!! Hahah ... Yes, it's uncertain for me ... Somehow I'm excited to help !!! At the moment, I already listed the must have items for decoration, wedding dress details, hairstyle etc. ... Somehow I got stuck on the hand bouquet, & haven't give a thought on the menu ... I think I don't have to interfere in the menu issue, since it'll be completely provided by the caterer ??

Hahah, I yang stress !!! Seriyesly !!! It's like, I dunno if she got time to assemble all the things I have in mind for her because of the time constraint ... Her wedding will be held later by end of this year, & after my trip to Sabah in May ... I'll only have a few months to make her dream wedding a success !!!

Now, it's gonna be March tomorrow ... I'll be preparing to attend Wani's wedding in May, & in between I'll be busy with work & the *secret* wedding plan ...

After Wani's wedding, it's already June !!! Then I'll be busy for Hari Raya pulak !!! Heheh, bile nak kawen mcm ni ?? Mokcik, you're not the subject !!! Heheh, my point is ... June baru nak pegi tempah baju, August baru nak fitting ... Paling awal la kan ?? Kalau 3bln, September baru siap ?? No, no ... I yg freak out !!!

Anyway, dapat pegi shopping/tempah baju kawen dgn org nak kawen pun jadik la kan ?? Don't worry my dears, we'll give our best shot !!!

So, to ruin the surprise ... Heheh, sorry brides ... Saye excited !!! I'm the MAID OF HONOR !!! Hahah, drama ... For one of the weddings jek pun ... Hahah, lebey kan minah ni ?? On who's wedding, I xbole nak bagitau la ... To respect the bride's privacy ... Later on, I'll post the bride2b pictures if I have their permission ...

nak bride's maid dress mcm ni bole ?? xyah kain meleret2 la ... heheh, over kan ??

Biase nye, this kind of post ... Bride2b yg buat, to announce her MOH ... Over kan ?? Hahah ... Xpe, bukan ramai pun my viewers ...

Pade siape2 yg nak kawen, & want me as ur MOH ... (ade org nak ke, minah ni kecoh kot) Hahah, shut up !!! To kazens (especially) & friends, jgn buat acare bride's maid bidan terjun lagi yeaaa ... B'untung la saye x kawen2, because I can be ur slave on your big day ... Hahah ... Excitedly ?? Poyo !!!

I think I better go, sblm mood gedix kembali ... Pastu bf pegi beli Astro First sampai 2crite skali kan, sungguh hampeh ... Letih nak kejar time limit ... I better go now, beli popcorn & die on my cheap sofa ... Hahah ...

Tibe2 t'ingat rumah yg b'sepah ... ~sigh~ Luv U guys ...

No comments:

Search This Blog