Monday, August 8, 2011

Sharing Love

I've remove a post, Staying Strong ... Which I wrote about my ex's friend, who's constantly being rude to me ... Bukan sebab we've broke up ... Tapi sebab gambar die made a big statement ... Since I have a conversation recently ...

Me: I dah break off last week ...
M: Ni bf yg yg mane ni, yg gambar dekat karaoke tu ehhh ??

And another conversation a few weeks earlier ...

Mek: Mu pakai baju ape tu mokcik ... Mcm (ape bende ntah die ckp, aku dah lupe) ...

Tapi her point is, baju ke ... Memang kau xpakai sluar mokcik ?? Heheh, ok ... Gambar itu too much !!! Sebab tu saye remove the post, ok fine ... Tipu la kan kalau I nak ckp xde kene mengena langsung with the break up ... So now it's over, that post mean nothing ... Heheh ...

But I won't remove the post about how we met ke & the datings ... What's done is done la kan, it's just a break up ... Nobody's dying ... Later I'll elaborate more on the break ups ... Sebab post tu akan jadi depressing, so I need to get in the mood ... Right now, xrase mcm nak men'depress'kan diri anytime soon ... Thank you ...

Ade jugak I read someone else's blog, quite femes la ... Follower ramai, that how we define famous in blogger world kan ?? He kept on condemning girls who extremely express their happiness on blog ... Those who post gambar2 romantic dgn bf ... Salah ke ??

I mean, memang salah la ... Kalau belum kawin, posing peluk2 dgn bf ... He was trying to point out that, kalau people judge you social ke hape ... Jangan nak melenting la ... Actually his word is more extreme, I rephrase it in a very polite manner dah tu ...

But that what most girls do kot, trying to share her happiness with the whole world ... & what's wrong with that ... Cume cara masing-masing berbeza ... Ade yg show off gambar visits to relatives place mase raye, & those yg extreme akan post gambar when they're on vacation or something like that ...

So, yg b'gambar peluk2 tu perempuan jahat ?? Yg ambik gambar with her girlfriends, pegi island vacation ... Padahal yg snap the picture tu her bf, itu yang t'baik ?? This is all human's behavior ... Sgt subjective, & I don't wanna go in too deep about it ... Sebab my life is too precious to care that much about what other people want to do ...

I'm one of the girl, yg show off her bf to the whole world ... Sebab for me, that who I am ... I'm not going to pretend to be someone else, just sebab makcik seblah xsuke tgk aku pakai skirt kluar rumah ... But I will put on a proper jeans, so that jiran seblah xpikir yg enga'2 towards my family ...

So, in case for my picture dlm post yg I delete tu ... It's better be removed sebab my close friends sumer bagi -ve feed back ... Utk myself, & those who really care about me ...

I'm not the girl yang made up fairy tales stories, I didn't just tell you guys the happy moments to brag ... But I did share my problems, the down side of my relationship ... Reality lies behind the needs of being in the comfort zone, & things are just not as easy as you imagine ...

Ok, just saying yg dah jadi sangat panjang ... I'll spill more details in the next entry ... Thanks for all the love & support girls, luv u guys ...

No comments:

Search This Blog