Friday, August 5, 2011

Sleeping Disorder

Morning my lovely readers ...

I have a problem sleeping in my own house, yg kat Kerteh ni ... When I'm in my parents' house kat Bangi, I jadik myself balik ... A good daughter/morning person, chewahhh ... Seriyesly, I can wake up ... & berada di Giant/Tesco/Pasar Pagi, or done with my bakery shopping by 10am ... Tapi kat cni (Kerteh), I woke up at 11am ??

I just found out hari ni, I have a lot of things to do ... Preparation utk meeting on Sunday, normally kalau bnyk keje ... I memang susah tido ... I akan terjage dlm odd hours, like 2-4am ... Paling lambat pun, normally sebab t'lampau penat/tak cukup tido ... I akan t'jage by 6am ... & my working gear akan terus kick in to the max ... Now, sgt risau ok ...

It was the break up last week, that's when I woke up at 11am ... Tu pun, I have to tell myself ... 'Reysha, you can't be like this ... It's not the end of the world, you have work to do' ... I was sleeping since 11pm that night, 12hours ?? That's crazy la ...

Then this morning, I woke up at 4am ... T'tido balik, then I t'jage around 5am ... Still, I t'tido balik ... I woke up again around 6am, until ... T'bangun tibe2 tadi, 7.30am !!! Oh my ... Sgt tak selesa dgn perangai diri sendiri, I really think I have to change my sleeping habit ... Next week, I'll stop sleeping on my cheap sofa ... Get a proper rest in my room ...

Is it influenced by the break up ?? Or it's just me who don't have enough sleep from traveling from Kerteh-KL almost every week ?? I've been sleeping dr pukul 9 mlm tadi, & I have enough sleep the night before ... Mcm pelik that I need to sleep like crazy ...

Now I'm in my parents' house, xbole nak tido pulak ... Haih ... Maybe, most probably ... It was the travelling, that got me exhausted ... & keterlebihan 'hyper' when I'm driving back ... Memang sgt hyper, I admit ... After driving from Kerteh, I can manage to lepak2 1st ... Before I went back home ...

Better get myself organized real soon, sebab dah rase my life in a massive mess ... Balik tido kat rumah Kerteh, xsempat buat ape2 ... & just angkut balik what I've bring from Bangi a few days earlier ... I'm going to buy something for my bedroom next week ... Will let u know, heheh ...

Good morning everyone ...

Ps: see, told u ... I slept at almost 4am, but terbangun by 8am ... Kalau kat Kerteh, mesti overslept sampai lambat pegi keje ... Haih ...

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Search This Blog