Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Overspending

I just bought, flight ticket for abg Wan ... From KL-KK, for about rm300 ... & flight ticket for adik cherry on the 13th, same date as mine ... All charged to my over limit credit card ... Sangat pelik why the bank didn't block my usage ... Padahal belum bayar ...

Mak dah pesan, be careful using your credit card ... But I just spent, spent & spent ... Of course la bank xlimit usage kan, bole charge more interest ...

Seriously, lepas raye ni ... I was thinking of giving the card to my mum ... One of it la, the one I use for shopping purpose ... Konon2 bnyk benefit la kan, sign up credit card yg bagi a lot of benefit for that particular hyper market ...

But now, I think my fuel credit card pun I have to ask my mum to keep ... Isi minyak pakai cash jek, xde duit duduk Kerteh diam2 ... Haaaahhhhhhhhh ... Can I have at least 1 ?? But kalau ade yg 1 tu dlm tangan, comfirm gune full swing ... Since dah patah kaki with kehilangan the rest ...

Daddie, nak 5k bole ?? Hahah ...

Agak giler sebenar nya, the whole day travelling pegi meeting bahan + cuci mate tgk songket kat Pasar Payang tadi ... Happy with the output from meeting tadi, tibe2 smangat nak buat report bahan ... Heheh ... & I figured out kenape saye malas sgt nak settle kan my report back few months, sebab the last meeting sumer kene reject !!! Hahah, biler sumer lulus ... Excited lebey, meter rajin trus ijau ... Hahhahahahhahah ...

About the songket, very ... Sangat la gorgeous ... Sampai b'peluh ketiak, sebab excited ... For price range of rm500, you can get a beautiful design ... Tapi kene betul2 carik, might not have kaler yg you prefer ... Or dgn kate lain, might came in color yg susah nak match dgn other colors ...

Kalau you have budget around rm750-1200 ... You'll definitely make a statement with the songket ... Imagine plain black, with pastel colors benang tenun ?? Memang haku nak snap tadi, tapi takut abang tu marah kan ... Heheh ...

Yg rm1200 tu, made of silk ... I'm not sure benang yg silk, or the material tu yg silk ... Nanti bile betul2 nak beli, I'll ask betul2 ... Heheh ... Nak kirim ?? Heheh, I have a good taste ... Trust me, hahahhahahhahah ... Giler puji diri sendiri ...

Perasaan ketika melihat songket2 nan indah itu: I wish I've saved some money, bole beli kan my best friend for her nikah ... Seriously, it is that good that it can make your day perfect ... Ok, terlebih suda ...

I'm stuck @Mc Donalds ni, nak balik tapi hujan lebat ... ;p

No comments:

Search This Blog